IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
This is getting out of hand, so I am just going to post some prices publicly that will work for anyone in the lower 48 states

These prices are good through 4-29 only. These work with all STi's 2004-2011. They are shipping prices in the lower 48 states:

front and rear HPS $169 shipped.

front and rear HP+: $179 shipped.

front HPS: $102 shipped.

front hp+: $106 shipped

rear HP+: $78 shipped

rear HPS: $72 shipped.

front and rear ceramic: $175 shipped

front ceramic: $104 shipped

rear ceramic: $75 shipped

I will beat ANY shipped price on these.

In order to get the discount:

You can order through the site or over the phone. Whichever you prefer. If you order through the site just type the sales price of that pads you're purchasing in the customer notes during checkout. I personally process all orders, so I'll make sure you're only billed the discounted amount. When your order ships I'll email you an updated invoice. Just ignore the invoice the site generates. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,
Geoff
CygnusPerformance.com
321-600-0889
AIM: CygnusPerf
Yahoo Messenger: CygnusPerf

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very interested. How do the Ceramics compare to the HPS? I've had HPS's on my STi for a few years now. Will there be any issues with the different compounds on the rotors?

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Very interested. How do the Ceramics compare to the HPS? I've had HPS's on my STi for a few years now. Will there be any issues with the different compounds on the rotors?
No you'll be fine. The HPS stop marginally better, but ceramic is very close. Just don't get ceramic if you'll be doing any competitive driving/track/autox etc. They are great for the street since they stop well and make almost zero noise and dust.

Thanks,
Geoff

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Put my order in...I almost forgot! Thanks! I wish I hadnt waited....I have a question about your package with the brakes and lines/fluid...

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Sale ended! I can still do these same deals, but everything will need to go up $10 because my cost changed. Thanks to all those who participated.

-Geoff

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.