IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the month of April we are running a Hawk sale. All Subaru pads (even race compounds) are on sale. Let us know your shipping zip and what you'd like to order and we'll give you an unbelievably low out the door price.

Edit:

This is getting out of hand, so I am just going to post some prices publicly that will work for anyone in the lower 48 states

These prices are good through 4-29 only. These work with all STi's 2004-2011. They are shipping prices in the lower 48 states:

front and rear HPS $169 shipped.

front and rear HP+: $179 shipped.

front HPS: $102 shipped.

front hp+: $106 shipped

rear HP+: $78 shipped

rear HPS: $72 shipped.

front and rear ceramic: $175 shipped

front ceramic: $104 shipped

rear ceramic: $75 shipped

I will beat ANY shipped price on these.

In order to get the discount:

You can order through the site or over the phone. Whichever you prefer. If you order through the site just type the sales price of that pads you're purchasing in the customer notes during checkout. I personally process all orders, so I'll make sure you're only billed the discounted amount. When your order ships I'll email you an updated invoice. Just ignore the invoice the site generates. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,
Geoff
CygnusPerformance.com
321-600-0889
AIM: CygnusPerf
Yahoo Messenger: CygnusPerf

·
Registered
534 Posts
I don't know if I am breaking any rules by doing this but, damn! Talk about a low price! I will be taking my business to Cygnus for these pads.

·
Registered
436 Posts
idk if i should get hps or hps + but quotes on both please to 33428 for my 2007 sti front and backs.

thank you

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
HT-10 F&R 08 STI shipped to 53022
or
HP+ F&R to same ZIP

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.