IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm getting the car monday or tuesday, I got the notiification call on friday.... I just hope I'm not in san francisco when they call

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Doesn't Van Bortel sell all Subarus (including STi) for $400 or $500 over invoice?.
I'm guessing the STi waiting list there is quite lengthy.

I got on the waiting list at my local dealership (.2 miles away vs 800 miles for Van Bortel) in January and was #4.

·
Registered
7 Posts
3rd. Brake light ?

I paid $1,000 under MSRP but I knew the GM at my dealership. He is only bringing in 3. One for him and one me and some other guy. The only bummer is we have to wait till mid July.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
What state is your dealer in?

UR2SLO said:
I paid $1,000 under MSRP but I knew the GM at my dealership. He is only bringing in 3. One for him and one me and some other guy. The only bummer is we have to wait till mid July.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Van Bortel sells for $400 over invoice on all subarus, getting mine for @ $29,600 including delivery. I live 10 hours away, but to save $2500, I'll make the drive. Yes there is a long waiting list, but they claim to be the highest volume dealer in the US, so they should get big allotments. First June allotment was 9-10 I think. And I expect that at least 1/3 on the list won't buy. Also, no deposit required. Anyone east of the mississippi, should be a no-brainer. Ask for Sean-he's been really helpful & puts up with my incessant phone calls. I expect mine by late july or august.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i called Van Bortel and they said the list is 80 long and you were probably looking at 5 months if you are lucky.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts