IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Actually those guys are thieves. The dyno chart they had up was NOT an STi. Funny that they took it down as soon as I said, I'd buy someone a steak dinner if they'd come down and dyno anywhere near that number on my dyno. In fact if the dyno chart looked anything LIKE theirs I woudl have. Obviously no one took me up on my offer. You can do a search if you like for the details. I would be VERY careful about these guys if I were you. I know exactly what STi's put down. I've spent countless DAYS on the dyno testing different combinations and have posted the results on a few boards including this one from time to time. I have the same dyno they do, a Dynapack 5000. For the money I would do my Stage 2 package which is same price, gives you a FMIC, a header, E_Manage for tuning (which is more sophisticated than the Unichip) and an EBC to boot. I'm getting 312 whp without the header and will finish testing with header after the salt is off the ground from last night's snowfall. We should be at around 320-325 whp on pump fuel. That is equivalent to around 400-410 HP at the crank. That is the maximum the stock turbo can put out. I'm working it pretty hard at this level.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
heh thanks man , you're always there looking out for us. I cant wait to get some more stuff from ya! Thanks for this tipoff! I figured something was fishy and am glad you took the time and pointed it out.

Robert~

·
Registered
357 Posts
New RE070 Potenza 225/45 R17 tires

It just makes me mad when companies like mine are trying to advance the sport, provide solid trustworthy info and make sure people do things safely while being honest about results when other companies make more money than us by being dishonest and flat out lying to the consumer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts