IW STi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. Have any of you heard of a company called Titek? I was about to purchase a helix downpipe but was referred to www.titekusa.com by one of my friends when I told him about my plan to go with helix.

I'm still leaning toward helix based on my research on this board but am curious as to whether anyone has experience with titek.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

I used to post under grenade but i can no longer log into that account so i created this new one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
a lot of online vendors are starting to sell titek and many claim they are exact design as helix but better quality.

im looking for a dp myself and was only considering helix or invidia.

im waiting to see an actual dyno chart of this dp to see if its any good.

·
Registered
131 Posts
From what i have heard, corect me if im wrong, but titek is making the replacement to the helix catted downpipe which is not going to be maufactured anymore due to issues with the manufacturer. From what i heard it is a good quality downpipe, it is the same thing as helix just different name.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was also informed that titek is supposed to replace helix...and that titek is of better quality than helix...but i wasn't sure whether or not to believe what i was told because i felt like the vendor was trying to make a sale.

has anyone actually bought and installed a titek part on their sti? i want to give titek a try but so many ppl on this board have gone with helix...not sure whether to bite the bullet or go with what's tried and true.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.