IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They run about the same price as the V710's but I haven't been able to find any testimonials about them. Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
utah_gonz said:
They run about the same price as the V710's but I haven't been able to find any testimonials about them. Thanks

Pretty sure I saw one sometime last year. They put them behind the v710 and the Hoosier.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
utah_gonz said:
GRM did an autocross tire round up awhile back. They were slower than the V710's and Hoosiers. They also wear faster than the other 2. With all the void area they would probably be great in the rain or an alterantive to replacing you RE070's when gone, but would wear quickly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Rankink, since I've never had r-comps before what psi do you run at?

·
Registered
214 Posts
utah_gonz said:
Thanks guys. Rankink, since I've never had r-comps before what psi do you run at?

Well, it depends on conditions. For instance, on my v710 on a Florida 70s/80s degree day I found the car to perform best at 37 front, 31 rear. On a recent autocross here where the temps were in the 40's and on concrete I had to lower the rears to 22 and fronts to 29 to get enough grip. I would say around 35-36 front, and 28-30 rear. You will just have to play with them from there to get it right for each event and different conditions.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, thanks. At least that gives me a ballpark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts