IW STi Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Just an update. I am picking these up from the powdercoater today or tomorrow! Will put up final details when we get them back

·
Registered
54 Posts
Outstanding. Can't wait to see the final product. Perfect timing too, I just out in an order for a fixed back seat. 😁

·
Banned
182 Posts
Ok here you go! Got one in red and one in silver. Please send a private message with contact info and they will ship tomorrow. I am waiting for the rod ends to ship in.

-Tim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
As I sold my car before ever installing my new harness bar it is now up for sale, new in the never opened box. It's powdercoated silver as shown in Tim's picture above. $400 plus shipping, local would be best..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested in one for my STi, just finished my first HPDE at Putnam Park, IN. Great time, Im smaller than you average american. 5' 7" 140 and im all over the place in my seat. My instructor said I would benefit greatly from a harness. Would be interested in picking one of these up.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I am interested in one for my STi, just finished my first HPDE at Putnam Park, IN. Great time, Im smaller than you average american. 5' 7" 140 and im all over the place in my seat. My instructor said I would benefit greatly from a harness. Would be interested in picking one of these up.
Got the PM, the only picture is the one above in silver, I believe that is actually my bar. It is still packed and in the box Tim Olsen shipped it in and i'd rather not unpack it to take a bunch of pictures and risk chipping/damaging it. I can assure anyone that ANYTHING coming out of Olsen Motorsports is of the highest quality...

·
Registered
118 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts