IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 250 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Re: Harman Motive's 2008 STI - Major Update Pg 14 #136 (Dyno, tailight film, brakes,

I have to say that you have done a great job so far with this journal and all the information you are providing. I really appreciate that.

Second, you have done a GREAT job on the tail lights, especially being red!!!!!

Can't wait to see the tip design, center duals?, oval tips? I wonder what the predictions will be for the protune with the exhaust. What plans do you have for the DP?

·
pwn n00bs
18,208 Posts
Re: Harman Motive's 2008 STI - Major Update Pg 14 #136 (Dyno, tailight film, brakes,

looks awesome and good job on the tune! sounds very cool and the plans sound good! stage 2 is going to have nice numbers!

·
IWSTI Club Level 11ty
5,688 Posts

You're 'Stage 1' tuning was done on 91 octane correct?

·
Registered
921 Posts

lets see an e-85 tune dan!

·
Registered
946 Posts

Back end looks alot better, keep up the great work and updates for us!

·
Registered
4,021 Posts

damn somebody ain't wasting no time with the gt30 :eek: can't wait to see both results (your stg2 and his) nice work as usual so far :D

·
Registered
104 Posts

Hi Dan,

Do you have pics of the smoke and dark taillights too?

Is the overlay kit easy to DIY?
What would be the price delivered in Belgium?

Keep up the good work;)

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts

We have these available in red, smoke (light), and black (dark). These are 7 piece kits: tail-lights (4), center brake light (1), and lower markers (2). It uses the same amount of material to make this a 4-piece or 7-piece kit, so you will get all 7 even if you don't want to use all of them.

These are overlays, so if you get the red, all of your lights will light up red. The smoke color allows the original light colors to come through well. The black mutes the colors more, but you can still tell what is shining through.

Dan
Dan, I need to change my pants!!! Those red overlays on the white car with gold rims looks HAWT...

Wow. Be the first vendor to run a group buy for those members that already own their STI and those who are planning on purchasing soon and guess who will receive the referral business when those STI owners running overlays are asked, "Where did you get those overlays, they look so hot!"

Dan from HM

Congrats!
Being the first to push the STI and see what it can do will give you a legup on your competition.

·
Registered
550 Posts

The red tails look great, and 100% better than stock, but I would have left the reverse light part empty.

·
Registered
416 Posts

Awesome, the reverse and the turn signal empty or maybe smoked;). Please tell me where can I order them like that. Please, please, please:p

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #156

Thanks for all the comments guys. The overlays will be on our website tonight. I'll post a link once they are up.

You are welcome to modify/cut them up anyway you like, but we'll only be offering them in solid patterns for now. Here are the other options:

- Dan

·
Registered
3,124 Posts

wow the red overlays look really good made the aw sti look sexy...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

~drool

very nice

·
Registered
12,474 Posts

Thanks for all the comments guys. The overlays will be on our website tonight. I'll post a link once they are up.

You are welcome to modify/cut them up anyway you like, but we'll only be offering them in solid patterns for now. Here are the other options:
- Dan
i think that you missed a spot :)

what kind of film are you using ? is it the thick protective kind, or only cosmetic ?
i currently have the thick lamin-x film on my headlights and tails.

J.

141 - 160 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.