IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 250 Posts

·
pwn n00bs
18,211 Posts
Did Subaru go cheap on the V-Limited Lip!?!??! :lol:

Def needs suspension, too tall compared to the later models. Can do a crap load in the engine bay, I like the way they placed the battery. What are the plans for her???
yea i think the 07 batteries are angled too?
that is sweet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Remember that the lip exists in 2 pieces,this is only the first piece ,you can ad the extra skirt under that lip!

I personally like the original grille;) but i think the sportgrille could be very nice in mattblack:tup:

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
first, congratulations for getting ahead of the rest of the subie world on this '08 project, dan! i can't say i like the look of the new hatchback or the weight increase but it will be interesting to see what you do with it. lead on.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good stuff! Looking forward to the future of this, I expect some good numbers. Still not feeling the looks 100% but good luck on the build guys, the new place looks great btw.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Syck Dan.

It may just be me because I don't like the optional grill. The optional grill is too bland it exacerbates the big void already present in the bumper, and its leaves something to be desired imo. Stock grill still looks the best.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think the addition of a little pink "i" logo would be perfect with that grill. Its very manly. Aspen White - FTW.

41 - 60 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.