IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Did you guys know that Harman was giving free ride-alongs in this STI at the Redline race last weekend? It was so successful and well received that it may become a regular offering at future races and track days.

Let Dan and the Redline guys know if you are interested in more ride-along opportunities. And yes, this car is awesome!

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Hey mx pop, it's tyler saw you at the streets of willow event, I had the grey '07. I'm lovin you're car man! Props to harmen, guys are runnin the shop like they should!

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
that is a pretty good fitment.

did you roll the rear fenders at all?

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
that is a pretty good fitment.

did you roll the rear fenders at all?
Roll is putting it mildly :)

We had to roll the crap out of the front and rear to get this setup to fit w/o rubbing. Honestly the offset is too agressive and the ratio on the tires is a little tall, but it looks really nice.

Since we have already maxed out the fenders, in the future we'll be able to get some much wider wheels and tires in here with the proper offset.

- Dan

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
I thought as much.

keep us posted when you decide to put on some Proper fitment :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
I noticed you guys have the Perrin front bar for sale on your site. I didn't realize it was out yet. Do you guys really have them already?

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
strange direction in production... front before rear for sways? funny..
not really, the front of these cars still benefit greatly from a front sway bar.

plus front sway bars are AS legal where rear sways aren't.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Here is the car as it sits today.

Harman Motive Catted Downpipe
Harman Motive Catback Exhaust
Protuned Accessport
KW Clubsport Coilovers
Volk RE30 18 x 9 et 35
Yokohama Advan Neova 255/40/18
Performance Friction Rotors
Ferodo DS2500 Pads
Harman Motive Brake Lines
Harman Motive Tail-light Overlay (Red)
Car is coming along great! :D

I'm looking to get some coilovers, how is the ride with the KW's on the street? Is it comfortable for a daily driver? Also, what camber plates did you use?

I got some Advans 18x9 +29 so I need a drop and some camber as well.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Dan,

Car is looking amazing, I just installed your guys' TBE on my 08 yesterday and I love it! It's so subtle and conservative putting around town, but once opened up it's a nice healthy, deep tone. You guys don't happen to have a HM stage 2 95 octane AP map you can email, do ya? ;)

Looking forward to more updates to the journal,

-Marcus

221 - 240 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.