IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was 1 year ago today that subaru made it official and exceeded our expections! it's fun to go back and read the chatter on the forum prior to and after the release.

i remember spending a couple hours on 1/6/2003 searching the web to get information. then at 9am the next morning putting in my order for one.

thank you soa!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Re: New Video: Playin' in the Street vol. 1

Good post!

I recall the waiting and waiting and waiting. I also changed which color car I was buying 3 times in 5 months.

Subaru did a great job on this car. I love it!

·
Registered
963 Posts
And a year ago tomorrow that I officially joined imprezawrxsti.com!! I had been lurking for some time before then of course...

Thanks JJ for this awesome site!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow I cant beleive a year has passed already and I have owned my STi for almost 8 months, boy does time fly!

Congrats to all of my fellow STi bretheren! :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
It's been a great year for the site and for all of us. Thanks to Subaru for bringing this great car and all of you for what you contribute to this site.

We are announcing the sale of official Site T-Shirts, and Hats. They all are high quality and feature the logo for the site. To find out more about them or to order, please visit:

IWS Logogear

Stickers are coming soon as well!! :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Happy anniversary :)

I also would like to add: JJ - you and all moderators have been doing truly a commendable job with this site inspite of relatively low participation. The quality of posts, participation and adminstration has been examplary. We are truly proud to be associated with your forums and try our best to positively contribute.

In fact, if you are willing, we would be more than happy to carry the forum logo and name on our vehicle in all of our events we participate, provided you can provide us two of them in magnetics :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow one year...
It's almost a year since I first placed my deposit down on my STi. That would be this sunday.
One year ago today I did nothing at work to find out every little detail I could on the net.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Happy anniversary :)

I also would like to add: JJ - you and all moderators have been doing truly a commendable job with this site inspite of relatively low participation. The quality of posts, participation and adminstration has been examplary. We are truly proud to be associated with your forums and try our best to positively contribute.

In fact, if you are willing, we would be more than happy to carry the forum logo and name on our vehicle in all of our events we participate, provided you can provide us two of them in magnetics :)
AMEN!! All the moderators on this site are Aces with me...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts