IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any picks of the stock BBS wheels in gunmetal? I just got off the phone with a dealer in CT and he said they are only getting STi's with gunmetal wheels now...Can't find pics on Subaru.com... I'm looking at getting a black STi hopefully the week after next if all goes well and from this dealer if the wheels look good.

Thanks.
-Joe

M

·
0 Posts
They are silver, not gunmetal. Unless something drastic has changed, then he is just using the old info which stated gunmetal even though they are actually silver.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting... I can not check yet because I'm not in my home state, but thanks. Black with silver is good enough for me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
You mean...like this?

Before you can ask, this is a pic of a German Sti color combo we didn't get. Unless of course, your dealer is talking about these wheels, which would be sweet!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Your dealer is referring to silver wheels. When I ordered mine he said the silver wheels are called gun metal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
McRae rejected by Subaru!

Thanks guys. The dealer said they were silver colored, I just wondered why he called them gunmetal. Anyway, looks like I'll be getting mine in a few weeks. :D Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
542 Posts
damm, those gunmetals are sweet! I want some now. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts