IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.facebook.com/GST-Motorsports-The-L-1712757219009374/

Mike Warfield is campaigning the "L" again after a little hiatus... Word is he has some new tricks up his sleeves... Mike is the mastermind behind my car and as much as I think my car is formidable, it's nothing compared to what he has going there...

Mikes a great guy and a privateer, like his Facebook page and get ready for some awesome updates with some trick new stuff!

He is currently posting the history of the "L" so you can see its transformation!!! A very grassroots beginning...and well it kind of still is... But awesome!

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
So I'm going to merge the two posts. Slide it only requires one post in the appropriate place. Motorsports.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okie dokie...I thought so and I posted it again in the high traffic spot and then started thinking twice...and then the infant started screaming...again...and then I forgot to delete...and then I woke up this morning and saw my email!!!

Sorry about that!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Okie dokie...I thought so and I posted it again in the high traffic spot and then started thinking twice...and then the infant started screaming...again...and then I forgot to delete...and then I woke up this morning and saw my email!!!

Sorry about that!!!
Lol, it's all good. I welcome the GST guys back to kick ass and take names.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts