IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place, but i didnt put it under group buys because im not a vendor.

Well I found a guy online through ebay that sells the angled jdm license plate holders. I sent him an email about a group buy and he said he is willing to work something out. So I just want to get a count on whos interested. I think they usually sell for 20 shipped but lets see who is interested and see what he can do on the price.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Do you have a link or pic of what he is selling? I'm looking to replace my autozone one for something slightly higher quality.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
id be in for something like this, i dont have paypal so id have to send you money order or something

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
05cgm said:
You can get this same thing at AutoZone for @ $8. Just a heads up.
do you have a pic of them, I have been looking for these and the only place near me that has them charge like 20 or more, and they are out of stock and wont be here for another month

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
trnkmnky said:
do you have a pic of them, I have been looking for these and the only place near me that has them charge like 20 or more, and they are out of stock and wont be here for another month
Yea but as NIS01 said, he got one from autozone, he's looking for higher quality, that looks high quality to me, better than buying from fastandfuriouszone.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
the one from autozone for 8 bucks is actually made by BELL the company that makes bicycle products. Looks like good quality to me when i went and saw it.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
KiTsuNe said:
the one from autozone for 8 bucks is actually made by BELL the company that makes bicycle products. Looks like good quality to me when i went and saw it.
im owned haha

·
Registered
785 Posts
I can't see the picture on the link to the site but the autozone one looks like this:

Not super high quality but seems to work fine.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
the bell is not bad.. to me.. i would buy one for 8 bucks lets see how much the ebay guy will let it go for

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Parker said:
may be a dumb question but why would you want something like this?
less obstruction of the flow of air to your radiator and/or fmic. more difficult for traffic cameras to take a pic of your plate.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I talked to some friends and they know of a guy local to me who has the jdm ones for 12. So I will shot the guy another email offering 10 shipped for 1-10, and see what he says.

·
Registered
581 Posts
im in for $10
ive seen the cusco ones and they are sweet always wanted to get one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.