IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I have 11 sets of these ready to go... if I can get them all sold here within the next weeks I will sell them for less than planned, that means you get them for $113.00 (price change) shipped and no paypal fee added for a set of 2 custom, easy to bolt in, 5th point harness brackets for your STi !

Here are pictures:

Ok, final price: $113.00 shipped (sorry about the price change, no real interest :( )

PM/REPLY/EMAIL/AIM me about ordering

Feel free to call me anytime: 614-309-1202

1. Solid axl

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump !!

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Painted, however they are amazingly tough, I actually am gonna use the paint used on those for my camera mounts now, cause its so tough.

With that said, we can powder coat them for ya if you need... :D

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ thanks! :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hey Andrew, Quick off topic question but currently I am running a 4 point setup and enjoy the way it feels. How much extra hold does the 5 point give you while driving hard? Thanks for your input. These look to be great quality. :tup:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ the 5th point is there to work as an anti submarining device primarily. But with that said, the main objective of my design was a easy and compatible with stock seats and etc to get a 5th point without drilling in the floor. For me the additional 5th point helps A LOT with holding the harnesses down and fit MUCH better. I hate to autox with just my 4pt setup now, the 5th pt makes a huge difference for me.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump!!!

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Me likey! Let me get a few more bills paid and I might want a set. Are the brackets bolt-hole location specific or are they bracket specific? Meaning, will they fit aftermarket brackets? Thanks...

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BluSTi said:
Me likey! Let me get a few more bills paid and I might want a set. Are the brackets bolt-hole location specific or are they bracket specific? Meaning, will they fit aftermarket brackets? Thanks...
Well I would assume it would work regardless if a different seat is bolted there, all ya do is pull the front seat bolts out and replace with the bracket. Only thing I would worry about is other fit problesm, is the new seat so low that the top of the 5th pt is gonna contact, etc etc... I would need to see a good picture of the seat and etc, like angles you see in my 4 original pictures.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bummmppp :D

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ oohhhhh special :D

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ We had a slight fit problem with one type of harness, it was the simpson latch type I believe, we then extended the top tabs with the hole in them to accomodate longer points. It may be a good idea to let us know what harness you are using before your order so we can set it up perfect to make sure it will fit 100% ok.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump :D

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump, come on people :D

·
Registered