IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed grille covers on the hood scoop or lower grille? I have been getting a lot of bugs/small pebbles off the road, and was thinking of installing a couple of wire mesh covers. Anyone else done anything similar?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I just got my screen for the scoop in the mail over the weekend. Have not had a chance to paint it and install it yet though. Do a search in the exterior section, I think, there are at least 1 or 2 threads on this. I would like to get one for the lower opening also. I might just make my own for that.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94 octaine fuels availabe in Alberta

I'm installing the covers tomorrow. I would post the pictures, but I seem to be having a hard time uploading pictures. Is there any kind of trick to getting pics up on the site. Maybe I need to lower the quality of my digital pictures. Everytime I try to upload, the text will post, but no picture comes through. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Are you adding an attachment to your post or trying to use an "img" tag? I know when I tried an img tag it did not work. Just add an attachment to your post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts