IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its really hard to find some clips of a Greddy Type S or any Greddy BOV on an STi....It would be cool if anyone had any links to some on a WRX or Sti. I'm fully aware that they are bad for the car, i'm sure the links to the BOV clips would be on a WRX or an STi with an aftermarket turbo and a front mount.

·
Registered
221 Posts
im about to install mine once my flange comes in the mail. i know i have never found the greddy type s anywhere on a wrx, just the HKS SSQ. once i get it on ill make a vid.

·
Registered
240 Posts
dam cant wait to hear that wit the exhaust from a sti it will sounds perfect

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
IMO the whole BOV on stock sti situation is overrated. Heck, I sometimes use a bov on my stock sti, but only for the fun of it. I know it's bad, but I know a guy that was running and untuned stage II sti w/ full catless exhaust, intake, fuel pump, and a bov and it was running fine. Let me know how it sounds:D

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
you are not a balla if you have a BOV:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
crookid7 said:
IMO the whole BOV on stock sti situation is overrated. Heck, I sometimes use a bov on my stock sti, but only for the fun of it. I know it's bad, but I know a guy that was running and untuned stage II sti w/ full catless exhaust, intake, fuel pump, and a bov and it was running fine. Let me know how it sounds:D
there's no such thing as an untuned stage II sti ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wierd...That sounds like the Greddy RS BOV, not the TYPE S, when I had it, it was a lot more chirpy and whistly...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Radeon1J said:
Wierd...That sounds like the Greddy RS BOV, not the TYPE S, when I had it, it was a lot more chirpy and whistly...
its a type s. it sounds more "whistly" while under real boost when driving.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts