1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
174 Posts
Can it display boost? Can it calculate boost from manifold - atmospheric? (i.e. can it display past the ECU's ~18psi limit?) Where/how do you plan to mount it?

VV

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
got one...there is a thread in the interior section about it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ummm...well i personally think a price is a bit too steep and it seems to have issues with lockups and whatnot...also i guess the fact that you cant really mount it in a stealthy way yet have it easily visible and accessable at the same time...

depending on what you want it for you may also want to look at http://www.scangauge.com/
its half the price, gives you pretty much the same info as infometer does and seems to be a smaller and easier to do a stealth install on it...i think one of those would be great instead of the green clock and if you switch it to red color it will also match interior colors nicely...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I got one and like it. I haven't had any lockups that I have noticed. They can be had pretty cheap used - $220-ish, and for about $250-275 new. I think it is worth it - you can monitor a lot of important sensors - mass airflow, iat, ign timing, iat...to name a few.

·
Registered
514 Posts
0bluesti4 said:
ummm...well i personally think a price is a bit too steep and it seems to have issues with lockups and whatnot...also i guess the fact that you cant really mount it in a stealthy way yet have it easily visible and accessable at the same time...

depending on what you want it for you may also want to look at http://www.scangauge.com/
its half the price, gives you pretty much the same info as infometer does and seems to be a smaller and easier to do a stealth install on it...i think one of those would be great instead of the green clock and if you switch it to red color it will also match interior colors nicely...
POS!!!!:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts