IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear from the folks that had a great subie dealer. I went to Adventure Subaru, in Fayetteville, AR(www.adventuresubaru.com)/866-741-2237. I've dealt with them a couple of times and they have always been great with: sales, service and no high pressure. They did not go above MSRP. David & Dennis Nelms, C.E. Barnett, Marcus and the other guys will treat you right. BTW love my Sti!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
regular meeting place in houston for wrx's

Martin Subaru in Turnersville/Sicklerville NJ 856-629-6833 Phil Mackey is the Manager of Subaru sales. My salesman was Julio Lorenzi And the best mechanics in the world!

·
Registered
410 Posts
You can't top Gary Lang Subaru in McHenry, IL. 1-815-385-2100.
Joe Dicks(salesperson) Joe Mattus(subaru sales manager)
After getting fed up with my local dealer not having a freaking clue about when they were getting my car i printed a list of Illinois dealers off of Subaru.com . I called Gary Lang first(they were the next closest dealer) and they said they were getting a blue/gold in 3 weeks that wasn't presold. Afer calling 24 more dealers, i drove there to put the deposit down 2 saturdays ago. The car showed up only 6 days later(2 weeks ahead of the pipelines delivery date). They sold it at MSRP. I have bought alot of cars over the years but this was my best experience ever!!! Fantastic dealer!!! You can't beat getting an STI at MSRP 6 days after putting down the deposit on it. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Placed my order thru Chilson Motors in Eau Claire WI, great sales team & very responsive. Let me order exactly what I wanted, guaranteed in writing what my cost would be, with all add ons, sales tax, lic. etc. Now I just have to wait...and wait...and wait (10th on their list)

·
Registered
11 Posts
These guys are great!! Just got there # 1 (Silver/Silver) Treated me and the car really special. Totally MSRP, Never any pressure to buy add on JUNK, Great Financing Rate! Craig Kacmarczyk 845-298-8880 is the guy I bought it from. Super Guy. There getting at least 2 per month and I don't think they have that many on the list :eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go to www.irvinesubaru.com Talk to Jeremy, never hassled me to buy the car, it's family owned. They have almost 20+ STI's in stock at all times. Got the car for 500 over invoice. That was just from emailing him. Awesome place to buy from and I get free oil changes for the rest of my life on my STI. contact [email protected] he wont let you down.

Tell him that Dale sent you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts