IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing a couple of great roads in my area. I sure would like to hear about any great roads in your area. The roads in my area, you have to go early in the morning if you don't want traffic. In Arizona highway 89 between Congress and Prescott. Also in eastern Arizona highway 191 (formerly highway 666) between Clifton and St John's.

Maynard/ Silver/gold STI.

·
Registered
769 Posts
STI wing?

Theres a great road south of Sedalia. You take I-25 to the Plum Creek exit near castle rock, assuming your heading south, you take a right immediatley off the highway which will take you on to frontage. Frontage is great because hardly anybody travels on it and it is perfectly straight. After a few miles, you take a right onto Tomah... This road is twisty in some spots and straight in others, plus when you get into this area the scenery is beautiful. Tomah will end up at Wolfensberger, this road is extremely twisty, in fact its probably one of the most dangerous I've driven on, but the speed limit is fairly high (55). An added benefit is you get to drive I-25 west past castle rock, speed limit 75. As far as street races go, there's two places I always use. Place the first: Holly and County line heading west. Place the second: Holly and Colorado heading South (theres actually another light after this one that works great too.) Enjoy!

-Furieux

1 - 4 of 4 Posts