IW STi Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Added more pics, should be complete. As for the larger injectors, everyone seems to state that the fuel rails leaves alot to be desired when using big injectors. For non-big turbo, non-larger injectors - this may be the ticket to fix the stumble along with a tune cleaning it up.

I installed this modification and the stumble was erased for a while but now it is back. A pro tune or an accessport tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I installed this modification and the stumble was erased for a while but now it is back. A pro tune or an accessport tune?

You need an e-tune or pro-tune to get it properly fixed. Both are “accessport tunes”. The COBB OTS tunes won’t properly fix the issue.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Thanks man. Is an e-tune as effective as a pro tune?

It’s essentially the exact same result, but the e-tune requires more involvment and knowledge on your end, plus if something isn’t right, you have to troubleshoot it yourself. It all depends on your own comfort level with your car. I would always protune if a dyno is avail, but in my case, none were when I did my tuning.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It’s essentially the exact same result, but the e-tune requires more involvment and knowledge on your end, plus if something isn’t right, you have to troubleshoot it yourself. It all depends on your own comfort level with your car. I would always protune if a dyno is avail, but in my case, none were when I did my tuning.
Okay, I'll do my best to find a pro-tune from a shop near me. Anything specific I should look for when choosing a shop?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Experience. Look them up on here or NASIOC and your local subaru group on Facebook. Ask around to ensure they have a decent amount of tuning experience.

Thanks. Forums didn't return any results. I'll check Facebook and Google I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

121 - 128 of 128 Posts