IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The GR-Private Classified Forum has been expanded into different topical subforums to simply the process for potential buyers to locate the parts they want while eliminating the problem of threads falling of the first page of the Private Classified Forum. Check out the new private classified subforums for GR owners and let me know what you think. Enjoy!

PS: You may close the announcement at any time by clicking the 'X' in the upper right hand corner. If you are a vendor, please check the VENDOR ONLY DISCUSSION FORUM and weigh in on the discussion related to the vendor classified forums.

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a good idea. Just so we are on the same page, you mean something like the links that now appear under each category on the forum home page that say New Posts in this section?

That particular link was taken from the GR section, but you would like to see something like it display the GR and GD classifieds exclusively, one for each and possibly one for both?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Just so we are on the same page, you mean something like the links that now appear under each category on the forum home page that say New Posts in this section?
Correct. This would be for people who just want to see all the new stuff, and are not looking for one particular item or type of item.

That particular link was taken from the GR section, but you would like to see something like it display the GR and GD classifieds exclusively, one for each and possibly one for both?
I think a "All New threads" view would be useful for GR, GD and if it's not too much work - for both as well. (Even though "both" is already available on the home page under "Recent FS threads..."

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I agree with TK, it was nice to see new things up for sale when you don't really know what you want:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts