IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Just came out of the oven. Waiting on it to cool down to make sure things have settled, and I'll hit it with the buffing pad again real quick. Out before the post office ships stuff out at 4 pm.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
That's correct. I'm not currently taking new orders because the ones I have taken are taking a while to complete. I don't anticipate taking any thing else the rest of the year. My wife and I just bought a house and are trying to get things packed and everything to move in by December. Life is just going to be too hectic until we get into the house and I have some full interiors that are being done over the next few months. Check back though because I may be able to do orders before the end of the year, just not very hopeful right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #186 (Edited)
Not good. Trying to finish up the lists as they are right now. If you look at the second list there's some significant projects on there. Prolly won't happen until early next year after I get into my house and get my work shop set up. I'm trying to get these done before I move so I don't have to deal with moving a lot of this stuff at once. It's a lot of materials. The first list is almost done.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.