IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in my services! Here is the group orders for the interior carbon fiber panels! I am offering carbon fiber skinned interior and exterior pieces. Don't like the standard black carbon fiber or want to stand out from the rest? No problem, I can get your parts skinned with other colors as well (red/black, green/black, blue/black, orange/black, yellow/black, white/black).

Right now, the only requests I have so far are for the JDM double DIN audio panel and the STi shifter surround. Not to say that other pieces can't be done, but other than one formal request this seems to be what most are interested in so far.

The price for both the JDM panel and the shifter surround is going to be $400 SHIPPED.

PLEASE NOTE: THE JDM PANEL ONLY FITS AFTERMARKET RADIOS. I CURRENTLY RUN THIS CARBON FIBER SKINNING ON MY OEM USDM PANEL WHICH YOU CAN SEE BELOW IN THE PICTURE. I ALSO OFFER THE USDM PANEL FOR THE GUYS/GALS THAT PREFER TO KEEP THEIR STOCK RADIO/NAVIGATION.

The order bank will be open until the predetermined amount of orders have all been filled. If the size of everybody's projects is just calling for the shifter surrounds and audio panels I will probably increase the amount of orders accepted at once.

DISCLAIMER: TO CUT DOWN ON COSTS, I WILL BE ORDERING CORE PIECES AS WELL AS SUPPLIES AS SOON AS EVERYONE HAS PAID. THESE PIECES ARE HAND MADE AND I'M THE ONLY PERSON WORKING ON THESE, SO I PLEASE JUST ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

I want to be completely accessible to everyone when ordering takes place and while people are waiting on their parts. And because of that I am always accessible. Even at 2 in the morning a lot of times.

Lastly, and I feel most important, is the lifetime warranty on the parts you're purchasing. If at any point the finish yellows, fades, or otherwise looks like it's been put through the ringer, send it back back and I'll fix it for free. (unless due to abuse)

PLEASE EMAIL, CALL, TEXT, OR PM ME TO GET A CURRENT ADDRESS TO RETURN THINGS OR SEND THINGS TO!!

I won't accept returns/refunds, but I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy with your part(s).

I'm excited to offer this to you guys and if there are any questions, criticisms, suggestions, or requests for other pieces please post up or send me a message.

Group buy #1

10. Bdahern (shifter surround & JDM panel)(PAID)(VINYL)(USPS PRIORITY)(ACTIVE)

Individual Orders to be fulfilled upon completion of GB #1

1. Dhawk3537 (JDM panel & GR STi shifter surround)(PAID)(Pattern towards passenger's side)
4. Jason Kelley (FB)(GR WRX shifter surround, dash swoop, vent, radio panel, door cards (front and rear),(Pattern towards passenger's side)

If you have any other parts that you want covered that haven't been explored yet shoot me a message. A-pillar with gauge pods? Cluster surrounds? GR dash swoop? Whatever you feel would transform the interior or exterior of your vehicle, I am more than happy to assist.

I want to be transparent with the process here, so with each stage of your parts being completed you will receive a forum update from me with pictures to document how close your parts are to being completed. Once I am finished with your parts, you will receive another email from me with the cost of shipping.

From that point on, shipping speed depends on you. Once you have paid for shipping, your parts will be bubble wrapped, packaged, and dropped off at the local post office. All I ask once you have received your parts is for a thorough and critical review of my customer service and the quality of the pieces that you have paid for.

Pictures of my work are below as well as in my other thread and throughout this thread, thanks for your interest and support!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 10.1

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Gr interior carbon fiber panels

Please put me down for one of the shifter surrounds. This looks like nice work, and I think it'll fit in with the rest of the interior better than the stock aluminum look. I'm guessing shipping costs will be added to the quoted prices?

·
Registered
24 Posts

I would like to have this kind of upgrade to my interior. No offense, but I'm not happy with image quality of samples.

Would you like to ask someone with proper lights and camera to make high resolution photos of parts?

Can you make your magic to door bezels for handles/switches on door panel?

Also I'm interested if you can ship parts over seas?

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Gr interior carbon fiber panels

I would like to have this kind of upgrade to my interior. No offense, but I'm not happy with image quality of samples.

Would you like to ask someone with proper lights and camera to make high resolution photos of parts?

Can you make your magic to door bezels for handles/switches on door panel?

Also I'm interested if you can ship parts over seas?
Yes im sorry about the crappy quality pictures. I have another member currently trying to work out getting high quality professional level pictures after he recieves the parts.

If you are willing and able to take apart your door handles and send them to me then yes ill absolutely do the door handles.

And yes, I will ship anywhere in the world through USPS or UPS.

Thanks for the questions!

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

also guy/gals, forgot to mention that with the price you get a completely new core. Meaning that the shifter surround will be a brand new OEM replacement from Subaru.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

If you are willing and able to take apart your door handles and send them to me then yes ill absolutely do the door handles.

And yes, I will ship anywhere in the world through USPS or UPS.
also guy/gals, forgot to mention that with the price you get a completely new core. Meaning that the shifter surround will be a brand new OEM replacement from Subaru.
Would you be interested in some sort of trade program?

If so, could you pm me the price differences? I'd like to do some number crunching to see if it's worth it or not. I'm in eastern Canada so after the shipping costs, it might not be.

I'd get you to do my shifter surround, driver side door trim, and passenger side door trim. If you wouldn't mind giving me prices for those individually, w/ core and w/o the core.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

If the core is absolutely brand new looking then yes, I would knock off $40 for the core trade in. Which door trim are you looking for?

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Basically these 3 pieces:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/3878175-post60.html

I screwed up one door trim, so I was planning to redo it this spring. I've been looking into getting them hydro wrapped instead, but this might just work too.
Ahh yes, I remember seeing this. I understand why you would be unhappy with this. If you send the panels I can work it out. I think it's going to take a lot of patience to deal with those deep curves. But I think it can be done.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I can do it all for the same price as the package already listed. Are you going to send the two door handles?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Gr interior carbon fiber panels

I can do it all for the same price as the package already listed. Are you going to send the two door handles?

Let me look into a few other things and I'll let you know. I might just wait until your next group buy.

When do you think you can get better pics? It might help me decide which way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I'm getting ready to go out and get some now. Wife brought her camera home.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.