IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
It an awesome system worth ever penny and fits like a glove. The sound that it makes is unreal, everyone thinks I have a v8 under the hood and loud is not an issue. If you order form them direct just (www.generationplastics.com) ask them to fad up a o2 sensor bung extension with the exhaust and you want get any check engine lights :D ). I have had my gpmoto exhaust for 6000 miles with no CEL. Tomorrow im getting their unichip installed and dyno, ill post results. you will get a 20-30 whp gain. :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Re: FYI on STi rotors.

Do you know when the cat back alone will be out? It said on wrxtuner it wasnt avilable, but I didnt look through all the dealers.

Robert~

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you just want a cat back you can call them and they could fab up one. But why do you want to do that when you can get the turbo back an a o2 extension that will give you 20-30 whp, no CEL's, and sound awesome.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
because i dont have $1000? and $500 is a lot less, at my age, then $1000. Anyways I think Im goin to pick up an exhaust $400 (blitz nur spec) from the guy on this forum if he will ever respond... so then that way, that + some downpipe = $700 or so. saves me like $300 or so. I dont really have al ot of money to just throw around epsecially since Im on the list for UTEC... I will look into it though since it seems the guy on the board isnt going to respond *shrug*

Robert~

also do you have any leaks or rattles? and how was the quality?

·
Registered
43 Posts
staticx313 said:
because i dont have $1000? and $500 is a lot less, at my age, then $1000. Anyways I think Im goin to pick up an exhaust $400 (blitz nur spec) from the guy on this forum if he will ever respond... so then that way, that + some downpipe = $700 or so. saves me like $300 or so. I dont really have al ot of money to just throw around epsecially since Im on the list for UTEC... I will look into it though since it seems the guy on the board isnt going to respond *shrug*

Robert~

also do you have any leaks or rattles? and how was the quality?
If you buy the turbo exhaust direct from gpmoto your only spend 600. I have had no leaks the quality is excellent and have no rattles. At the moment the guys at gpmoto are up in Canada installing all of the mod that I have on my car on 4 STI plus the each car is getting dyno.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
guru said he was experiencing leaks and such with the gpmoto parts (headers specifically) and some other things. How did you like it? (from a quality and build standpoint)

Robert~

·
Registered
43 Posts
staticx313 said:
guru said he was experiencing leaks and such with the gpmoto parts (headers specifically) and some other things. How did you like it? (from a quality and build standpoint)

Robert~
The only leaks I know of is the head but, that has been fix by using two OEM gaskets on each side instead of one and welding the expansion join. But other then that I love the product. The turbo back Installation is painless and quick and the head installation is a little painful but not to bad, the cool thing is that you don’t have to raise the engine to get the OEM header and up pipe out. Sean is also making a header that you can use a single or duel scroll turbo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts