IW STi Forum banner

1541 - 1550 of 1550 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,541
Had a dream the other night that the car was back and I made it to the track for the last event of the season. Then I woke up, SMDH. Dreams can be so real.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Had a dream the other night that the car was back and I made it to the track for the last event of the season. Then I woke up, SMDH. Dreams can be so real.

Sorry to hear about the mishap on track. Hope it can be fixed and be back on track soon. Yeah dreams about stuff you want to happen are even worse than nightmares i know the feeling.

Keen to see updates on the repairs! Good luck with everything.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,543
Sorry to hear about the mishap on track. Hope it can be fixed and be back on track soon. Yeah dreams about stuff you want to happen are even worse than nightmares i know the feeling.

Keen to see updates on the repairs! Good luck with everything.
Thanks, plan is to bring back to original, but may not have it back until Spring.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,544
This is only the second time in owning Lucille that she has been out of my possession. Missing her big time, I need a fix. Going to have to rent a car to go to the track.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,545
Damn Photobucket, now the images are blurred. SMDH.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,546
7 months since my last update and I'm still addicted. Car has color so it shouldn't be long before they are calling me to come get it. Got my cylinder heads back from the machine shop so engine assembly should begin next week.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,548
woot woot
them heads looked sexy
Yes they do, cannot wait to get them installed on the shortblock and get the car back from the body shop. Bright spot in this dim thing called social distancing. Stay safe out there.

·
Super Moderator
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,549
Hoping to have this back in my possession soon.

1541 - 1550 of 1550 Posts