OK, so I got the call from my dealer last night (Sales Manager). Silver / silver waiting for me. Wants $40775! I guess I'm now number two on his list and he 'assures' me that number one paid that price. I've had my deposit down for ages now on the understanding that markup would be between $2K - $4K but would honor the same deal as Irvine (who called me two days ago and told me that folks on the waiting list would be at MSRP). So I'm pi$$ed and not sure what to do now except wait until Irvine comes through.