IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got mine today in md

Picked up my white with silver today and was curious if any other sti owners local would like to meet up maybe on sunday or one night next week.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
dog. i'm really sorry to leave you hangin'. i dunno how i missed this post. congrats on getting the car! i hope you posted pics in "got mine". re a get-together, did you meet with anyone?? i was just pm-ing another local (who's getting his car in 2weeks) saying that i'd like to have a regional (mid-atlantic) meet in the fall if there's interest. dunno where; haven't thought that far ahead. but we can have a local (nova/md/dc) meet sooner. i've met a couple guys already. so far i think there are about 6 of us. will let you know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Window tint

please let me know. I've been really wanting to get some looks at some other sti's in person. mines a white and silver, and I would love to see the car in the other colors

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i will. in the immediate area, we've got white/gold (me), white/silver (you), blue/silver (dvturk), blue/gold (rdiamond and skieman); these are just the ones i know about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts