IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to kill the individual who did it cuz I took pains to park my vehicle as far as possible from the other car but some idiot took it as a means to park his vehicle closer to mine and swing his door open like a battering ram. :oops: .......I didn't see it when it happened saw it the next day...stupid me...I would have left holes in his door to return the favour. Anyone know a good auto body shop in the VA area that does good work....for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bump!

Fine Line Auto in shirlington did a good job on my civic. but then again this was the first time i've been in an autoshop and i haven't had much experience in them. they got the stuff that needed replacing in my civic - hood, fenders, and front and rear bumpers - for just a little more than half the original price. I'm pleased with my car... looks and feels new.. they even vacuumed and washed it for me.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Colored plastic tabs

If your paint isn't chipped I would recommed looking into the paintless dent removal. I had a tiny dent in my car door. After the dent removal service I can't even see where the dent was.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Parked by myself, come out and find a nice ding. No paint damage luckily so I'll be having some paintless dent repair done.

Car barely turned 2 weeks old too. Stupid disrespectful people.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: ....

It sucks. I live close to a retirement community where old ladies cant see over the dash much less control their car door. Most of the time I take my car out of the garage and drive the piss out of it and put it back. If I need to go where the old ladies are, I drive my truck.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grill emblem

There is a scratch within the ding, and to make things worse it is right on the beautiful line that travels from the front flared fender to the rear...aaaaarrgggghhh....I feel like spider man...like he saw the person who killed his pop...Like so I saw the truck that had pulled in too close but didn't bother to look at my door...and drove home...I intentionally parked my baby in a garage in Gtown to avoid vandalism and a ding is what I come away with.
Choonz I think I'll check them out I work in Arlington...not to far away. Should be a quick 1hr job I think.
Darwood I think paintless dent removal might be what I go with...I can always touch up the scratch....I dunno....so aggrevated by this. Damn I haven't even waxed my car yet.... :cry:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Maynard,

I'm in AZ too... my ding happened at ASU. What color STi do you have? I'm silver/silver. See you around.

Alberto

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here is where to buy high octane in S. California

Alberto, mine is silver/gold and I live out in Peoria. My best friend has a blue/gold out here too. Luckily my scratch buffed out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Maynard,

Hope to see you around. I don't know if you've heard, but there's a large Vivid bash going on this weekend (look on the Southwest forum on Nasioc). I'd be there, but I'll be in Indy watching the F1 race instead.

See you around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts