IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
indicator

I picked up my Blue/Gold STi at Jack Miller Subaru in Olathe yesterday.
I highly recommend as they shot me straight the entire time, plus @ MSRP pricing. I got the wheel locks, auto dimming mirror and security system upgrades. I'll likely go back for the armrest extension.

Jamie and Rod are the guys to work with up there.

I'm going to drive my STi for a while like it is, but also put in a nice stereo system. Later on I'm adding the Subaru WRC graphics!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
netprofitsvcs said:
I picked up my Blue/Gold STi at Jack Miller Subaru in Olathe yesterday.
congrats! be sure to post some pics if you get a chance. (yeah, we know what it looks like, but if new human babies all look the same yet people send pic, we can do it here too. :) )

netprofitsvcs said:
...I'm adding the Subaru WRC graphics!
100bux says you won't do this. :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
netprofitsvcs said:
...I'm adding the Subaru WRC graphics!
100bux says you won't do this. :p
I ordered the WRC graphics, drove the car without them for a week, and decided not to have them installed. Big waste of money, I know. On the bright side, I am now the proud owner of a complete set of WRC decals, and maybe someday I'll want to use them for something. They'll look nice on the walls in my rec-room.

On the blue STi, the bright yellow graphics would have been way too loud for my tastes. If I had gotten a white car, I think silver graphics would have been pretty sharp, or a black car with dark silver graphics. Something subtle. This car draws enough attention as is without graphics.

To each his/her own.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Congrats man! Glad to hear those guys came through for you. I called them in October and was actually on their unofficial list before changing to my current dealer. The sales manager at the time was a real jerk off and I really didn't feel like working with someone like that.

How is the service over there? Being in OP, I'll be going that way for any service work needed.

We can pose for pics here shortly....rumor is my STi was delivered to my dealer this afternoon.....can't pick it up until next weekend though....dang wedding in the way this weekend! ;)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Congrats on the new car! I bought mine from NKC. I argree that the Sales Manager was a jerk when I called them on January 6, 2003. He said that it would be $40,000 so that was the last time that I delt with them. They later said it was some mistake and they were going to sell at MSRP.

I really hope that I don't have any problems with this car because I don't want to take it to either dealer in KC. YMMV.

Again congrats....it is a SWEET machine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm up to about 220 miles now, and the car is great.

Was playing with a firebird formula yesterday... talking at a light... giving me a hard time about over 30k and no sunroof. A mile or so later he followed me onto a curvy road where I was going just fast enough to make him work. He caught up and passed me eventually and then we talked at a light and he mentioned that he could keep up with me, then I mentioned to him that I was shifting at 4k so I'd hope so.

Oh what fun it tis to drive, a 300 horse turbo sley, hey!

I'll throw up some pics once I have something different to show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts