IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mine finally arrived! I picked it up this Saturday morning and have been absolutely excited about this car ever since (well, okay, honestly, I have been excited about it ever since I found out about the North American STi announcement early this year.)..

I moved from a silver Merc SLK '01 to this one. I am still in the process of breaking it in, but the growl of this beast has already made me fall in love. I must admit, though, that the steering ratio and interior have much to be desired. A smaller / more portable key (remote + key combo) would be nice, too.

Don't take me wrong -- this time around, the top priority for my car purchase was the performance (AWD, ~5 sec 60mph time, handling and more HP), so I am quite happy with the choice and its growling performance.

One mechanic who used to work at Subaru apparently said that I don't really need to break the car in as it is done by Subaru already ([email protected]?!), but I think I will break it in... I will err on the side of caution. :wink:

Rich

·
Registered
163 Posts
very nice man, looks good, trust me though the one thing you want is HID's. The light output from even the stock USDM HID's is without parallel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
rjhang,

Any chance you could give us the part # for the STi embroidered floormats? I called the dealer today and they had no idea that there was any such thing here in the US.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Very Nice! I chose silver/silver too. Now that I see all these STi's out there I almost regret asking that I be placed such that I receive an early Sept. delivery to coincide with my bonus payout......

·
Registered
93 Posts
I also would like to know the part # for the floor mats. Or else I am stuck waiting till like August for special order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts