IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I've been reading these boards religously for the past three months. I picked up my Java Black (hence the name) STi on approximately September 16, 2003. I think it goes without saying that I absolutely love this car and accept nothing else but it. The delay of me registering was due to my real, everyday e-mail somehow registering but I never received the confirmation. Regardless of that, I'm registered now and plan on contributing as much as I can. I've already done a few mods to it (some would think I'm crazy) but it really has been a lot of fun. Just the thought of the potential this car has excites me, ok, too much info there. Anyways, so far I've gone with HKS downpipe and upipe, Greddy Profec B Spec II MBC, AEM short ram intake, Greddy FMIC, Blitz BoV and HKS Carbon-Ti exhaust. So far so good, I'm very happy with both performance and cosmetic aspects of the mods. Well, in attempt of not making this my life story, I'll stop here. It's great to be a part of the community, though! :)

Edit: I live in San Antonio, Texas - but picked it up where the better deal was up in Houston.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed Alchohol Injection, great mod

Thanks for the compliments, folks! Smitty: It's 20% all the way around, which is quite illegal here in Texas, but as long as you have some sort of connection with inspection... ;) Mist: Several people have recommended the same, I may look into doing that in the near future. I'm going to make some quickie webpage with pics and such, I'll be sure to post it up as soon as I'm through with it.

Take care!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
removing silencer

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that tint on the Black. Never seen it look so good! Strangely enough, those wheels actually do look better to me a little bit dirty...

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
HarlanPepper said:
Strangely enough, those wheels actually do look better to me a little bit dirty...
You haven't seen dirty golds in person then... got four of 'em in the garage right now and they don't look so nice when covered in brake dust! :D

Nice looking car, javablacksti!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey Javeblacksti... damm, you got alot of performance mods for only having your car a few months. Either way, keep them coming :) Either way, great color choice on your STi. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts