IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Picked it up yesterday from Joe Spitz at Carters. I already have 200 miles on it. The wife loves it and so does my daughter. Like everyone says, the first thousand is definitely going to rough. Unbeeelievable! Now I just need to get a stereo and all seasons. I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STI all the way!!!

Here is a picture of my ugly mug and the awesome car finally. The dealer took the picture when I was picking up the car. I have been to busy driving to take any pictures of my own.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paid MSRP plus I got the 6Yr/100K warranty so that added 3K. I was happy because I got it before anybody had a chance to drive it. Arrived in US on Saturday, I picked it up that Tuesday with less than 10 miles on it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
questions about STi modifications

I don't mean to flame you in any way but why not take the $3,000 and invest into something safe. Depending on how much you drive and how you invest the money you could have $4,000 before your factory warrenty is up and that should cover just about any repair you might have down the road. If you don't have any repairs you'll have a nice chunk of change in your pocket to put down on your next car.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
He is paying for a piece of mind.. Pay and forget... Dont have to worry about the car for the next 6y/100k..
Plus if u get a MAJOR damage to engine, etc... $3000+ investment will hardly cover it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts