IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from the dealer. It's in. There's a smile so big on my face I feel like my heads gonna split. :D

Like all of life though it's bittersweet because I'm going on vacation over seas tomorrow!!! :-? That means I can't drive it till I get back in two weeks!

When I get back I'll post pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey simon13 where did u get your STI from and how much. im in the bay area and im in the market for one, just gotta sell my damn rsx first. damn it.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Visit Oakland Subaru and/or Albany Subaru, you should be able to get a good deal.

San Francisco is selling at $2000 over invoice and Redwood City is selling at about $1500 over invoice, although you can get them down to $1000 over invoice if you are good.

PM me if you need more info. I bought mine 7 weeks ago and been all over the Bay.

P.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Congrads to Simon by the way, you will love this car. Where are you from BTW?? I'm looking for some STi/Evo owners to hangout with.

Peleg.

·
Registered
55 Posts
chomsti said:
Hey simon13 where did u get your STI from and how much. im in the bay area and im in the market for one, just gotta sell my damn rsx first. damn it.
Is it a type-S?
You shouldn't have problems selling it if it is a type-S.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh, I see, I understand your troubles, the Type-S is my favorite car under $25,000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts