IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central Florida

Just picked mine up from sierra subaru blue with silver wheels. Ill post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I had to pay just a little over msrp, but it wasnt that 5K stuff and the options were the sound system package(which I didnt really want) and front and rear strut bars.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats on your car!
Question: Front and Rear strut bars are options????

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
that what i'm saying. i didn't notice strut bars on any of the option lists; online or in print. how much were they anyway?

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Congrats Tb311! Are you going to the meet on the 31st there? I was thinking of going...Easy Street is supposed to be there and there will be bbq...mmmmm :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to make it there but Im not too sure of my schedule yet.

·
Registered
631 Posts
The strut bars are an SOA accessory. If any of you guys want the info, just give me a hollar.

·
Registered
631 Posts
You shouldn't have payed anything over MSRP unless you agreed to it when you ordered though. They don't have to put any of the things on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yet another HID question

That badge is aftermarket, got it from the dealer.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yeah, ya know, I didn't notice that either. What's up eith that?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I still have to take it back to the dealer this week so they can install that and the rear differential protector.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Damn....ALREADY someone else doing the same mods as me.... ;)

I've had that i badge off of ebay for about 2 months now.....the one piece of the future dream car that I can sleep with now!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts