IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it last week put it on right away and its perfect the exhaust just sounds perfect at all Rpms especially at 3-4k...i have a 06 and had no problems wit the diffuser i ordered 4 kartboy hangers and only used 2 of them because i couldnt get one of them on and the other one with the Bolt through it i did not want to mess wit cuz its not touchin the diffuser so i was afraid it would pull it up if i put one of the kartboy hangers there...so i only replaced 2 hangers and keepin the other 2 just in case....but the exhaust fits perfect no problems no leaks nothing...2 thumbs up....i get a backfire when i shift cuz the HKS BOV i have on but once i get ma Forge BPV that wit hopefully no longer be a problem....next thing is Full turboback and thinkin bout the Turbo XS utec i talked to a guy that is runnin it and it seems pretty good....special thanks to REEKSTI and DARKSTI for the advice and help.....thanks fellas...

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Wait, wait you get backfire or afterfire? Flames or no flames?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
its probably backfire...like he said its probably due to the BOV

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
straightouttajersey said:
its probably backfire...like he said its probably due to the BOV
Oh, I guess I'm wrong. I thought the BOV the car to run rich and spill unburned gas into the exhaust to create flames which is afterfire

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Tomerville said:
Oh, I guess I'm wrong. I thought the BOV the car to run rich and spill unburned gas into the exhaust to create flames which is afterfire
other way around...afterfire is simply lack of back pressure.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
oohh thanks

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
congrats, glad you love it

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
congrats on the exhaust.

But try to be a little more coherent in your posts - I never understood why the kids are writing "MA" instead of "ME". Its not like you're saving any time......

No one takes people seriously who type in run on sentences and annoying MSN kiddie speak.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not the great white north...

05_GD7 said:
congrats on the exhaust.

But try to be a little more coherent in your posts - I never understood why the kids are writing "MA" instead of "ME". Its not like you're saving any time......

No one takes people seriously who type in run on sentences and annoying MSN kiddie speak.
You have to understand where he lives: Silver Spring/Wheaton MD. Not the safest of places to be in daylight much less after dark. I suspect it has the highest per capita of unpainted bodywork "tuners" in the nation :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts