IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, weird issue with my interior lights... the lights that turn on for the Navi buttons, HVAC knobs, dimming setting dial, the "STI" logo on the shifter trim and exactly 1 button on the passenger door are not turning on at all. The lights on the tach/speedo display all work fine, including the dimming function. My Defi gauges that have been on the car for about 2 years also work fine. All those buttons and dials described above work as they should but for some reason the lights in them that are suppose to turn on when you activate the headlights isn't working... Stranger than that, the Navi screen doesn't switch to night mode as well, it remains in day mode. Annnnd the AC also won't turn on but the button on the knob does come on when I push it...

Does anyone here have experience with something like this? Is there a fuse only for the illumination buttons? If those buttons and dials were not working at all, then that'd be easier to diagnose but this is strange.

·
Premium Member
5,336 Posts
Re: Got a weird one.l

Fuse first
Jill guess a CAN leg - unplugged or perhaps a talking module on a group of addresses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts