IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
JDM Foglights

I am gonna have to call bullshit on this whole thread. I can roll down to the dealership and take a picture of myself standing next to one. I can go for a test drive then take a picture in my driveway. So that's no proof whatsoever.

At best I think it's the kids dads car. you people are getting pwned by a 16 year old, and judging by that pic he's like 13.

16G's for some computer work and helping with construction. n!gga please. Now he's saving up for driving school that's a couple of G's right there, going by his past work experience he will probably just have to get out of bed for that.

I know I'm flaming and all, but come on people. WTF?

Show some proof, like someone else in your area posting and tell me to STFU until then......... BULLSHIT!

·
Registered
305 Posts
QTP Downpipe, holy crap!

Albert has better grammar, better punctuations, and better spelling than most 19-30 yr old people I've seen type on the internet. Although I think it's a bad idea for anybody under the age of 20 to drive an STi, he seems to be responsible enough.

At age 15 and 16 I drove my dad's car whenever he doesn't need it, and at age 17 my first car was a 1999 Eclipse GST..... I admit I drove like an ass most of the time. Although I never street raced, I would do some pretty wreckless driving up in the canyons and freeway. Now that I looked back I GOT REALLY LUCKY. I hope all of you young kids that posted on here read this....and realize that just because you're 18 and you haven't gotten into an accident YET....doesn't mean you're a good/safe driver. You've just gotten LUCKY. Every 15-19 yr old think they're invincible, and they think they're the best drivers in the world, but reality check kids..... you're NOT.

Giving a 16 yr old an STi is like giving a beginner rider a 180HP Yamaha R1..... as riders always say....

"It's not a matter of IF you'll crash... it's a matter of WHEN you'll crash". The day I stopped driving wreckless was when I got into my first accident. I was just driving along and a driver cuts me off, I swerve and braked to avoid him and the car hit a patch of loose dirt and I slammed into the curb. My reaction was quick, my technique was good of not locking up the brakes, but with bad luck there was a patch of loose dirt, and I'm sure you all know what happens when you brake hard and you hit dirt or water....wheels lock up.

I then realized I have no control over JACK out on the road.... so now I drive defensively, always expecting people to swerve over at me, and I keep the racing on the track. Kids... live and learn, sometimes you get lucky and you learn from it, but just know that sometimes you don't get so lucky, and when your life ends.... it's OVER.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
jrbump said:
I am gonna have to call bull**** on this whole thread. I can roll down to the dealership and take a picture of myself standing next to one. I can go for a test drive then take a picture in my driveway. So that's no proof whatsoever.

At best I think it's the kids dads car. you people are getting pwned by a 16 year old, and judging by that pic he's like 13.

16G's for some computer work and helping with construction. n!gga please. Now he's saving up for driving school that's a couple of G's right there, going by his past work experience he will probably just have to get out of bed for that.

Show some proof, like someone else in your area posting and tell me to STFU until then......... BULL****!
:roll: If this your first post here, that's pretty bad.

Albert can be 16 or whatever, but with your post, you may as well be a 12 y/o pimple faced teenager. So, who knows? Look at what you post before critcizing others.

Cut the flames, and go troll somewhere else.

·
Registered
119 Posts
jrbump said:
I am gonna have to call bull**** on this whole thread. I can roll down to the dealership and take a picture of myself standing next to one. I can go for a test drive then take a picture in my driveway. So that's no proof whatsoever.

Show some proof, like someone else in your area posting and tell me to STFU until then......... BULL****!
no one has to prove anything to you. 16k is possible, anything in life is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wish my daddy would have bought me an sti when i was 16.

oh wait-no i don't. i actually had to work for my car.

:BS Flag:

·
Registered
304 Posts
whats with all these negative one-post-wonders all of the sudden? its like someone is bothered enough by this to make it look like alot of people are supporting their viewpoints.

this age bs comes up too often on this forum, this is the 3rd or 4th time now, any kid irresponsible enough to fit the stereotype everyone is so quick to describe certainly isnt going to give the car back because the internet said so, and anyone that doesnt fit the stereotype is already going to make sure they do things responsibly, so is there really a point to all this?

to the guys offering honest advice, im sure its appreciated, to everyone else with the negative comments, just swallow your elitism complex already. no one cares how hard your life was and what you werent given and how much better that makes you than people that had help. do you think that just maybe your unwelcoming attitude towards the youth might be a contributing factor to why alot of them are disrespectful? its hard to treat people poorly that have been nothing but nice to you, lead by example.

</end rant> :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
jrbump. You just might be in the wrong forums dude. People here have money and can either afford an STI or they are saving up for one. You sound like your so far from owning an STI you are painfully jealous this 16 y/old have what you don't. Besides, $32000 is not a big deal to everyone you know just because it may be for you. Relax, and give the kid some constructive criticism.

·
Registered
6 Posts
NskGenakuDuckie said:
Albert has better grammar, better punctuations, and better spelling than most 19-30 yr old people .
I hope so, he only learned it a couple of years ago.

STi_Thunder said:
:roll: If this your first post here, that's pretty bad.

Albert can be 16 or whatever, but with your post, you may as well be a 12 y/o pimple faced teenager. So, who knows? Look at what you post before critcizing others.

Cut the flames, and go troll somewhere else.
I will admit, it's a doozie of a first post and somewhat inflamatory. But come on people. 16 wit han STi ? GMAFB!

ginubrian said:
no one has to prove anything to you. 16k is possible, anything in life is.
This is a classic case of teenage bullsh!t on the internet. Of course he doesn't have to prove anything to me. I don't expect him to, because he is not telling the truth. IMHO.

Zlyvex said:
jrbump. You just might be in the wrong forums dude. People here have money and can either afford an STI or they are saving up for one. You sound like your so far from owning an STI you are painfully jealous this 16 y/old have what you don't. Besides, $32000 is not a big deal to everyone you know just because it may be for you. Relax, and give the kid some constructive criticism.
Ok here some constructive criticism. Stop telling internet lies.

I could buy an STI if I wanted to and believe I would If I did not have other goals for my money.

If you want to try and comment on my economic situation then just say what you mean. I did not know I needed money to post here.
:roll:

I thought my attitude was the real problem but for you it's money. Great outlook buddy.

Zlyvex said:
:cry: I won't be ready to purchase my STI until late 2005 and you are already rallying. (probably will wait for 2006 model). Can't wait to go to the next car show to at least touch the STI again. Hopefully when I touch it I will suddenly lose conscious and start fantasizing of being in a rally course kinda like those Maxima commercials. :lol:
KA KA KA KA KAK AK KA KAK AK KAK KAK YOU SAD, SAD, SAD, INDIVIDUAL!

Seriously posting on a board for a car you don't even own! Saving up, pure comedy. Just go buy one. And you made a money comment about me. 20% down is only six G's! See if albert will give you a loan. I have six grand in the bank and i'm a lowly middle class civil servant.

Late 2005 why not 2025 same diference on the internet.

I'm saving up for an Enzo, shoot me link for an Enzo forum. I know your on one of those too. LOFL!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
This forum has really been losing it lately. Inevitable with success, I guess. As for jrbumps "BS" flag on 16 year olds having an STI, there have been kids whose first cars have been a lot nicer than an sti and lots of kids who were given them outright. This guy is buying his with help from his dad. I don't find it that hard to believe at all.

Granted, no kid of mine would have an sti as a first car, but that's because I know what I was like when I was young and I would have killed myself with a fast car.

If you want to be so negative, really do find another home please. This place is starting to become less enjoyable all the time.

·
Registered
305 Posts
As I've stated in other threads..... some people have issues

RadarOnPaws.... it is inevitable, any car forums will have trolls that talk smack, posers, braggarts, knowledgable people, stupid people, ignorant people, assertive people, passive people..... just like in real life. But JRbump does need to be banned if he keeps this up, there's a line and he's pretty close to crossing it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I could reply to JRbump again and bash him if I felt like it, but hey like you guys said this is a great board. He only has a few posts anyways. This board isn't just for people who own STi's. You could just be a fan of the STi, or hey....just like cars in general. Everyone in this board have been cool with me, and for the majority they use constructive criticism.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you are missing the point. The guy made like i was too poor to be on this board when he does not even have an STi himself. "Saving up for one." LOL! Late 2005 LOLX2

The only reason I joined this board was to call bullshit on that kid. If he really has one then CongratufUHckinglations! I am impressed. No sarcasam at all, nice work kid.

The internet is the land of bullsh!t. Like I said before, prove me wrong.

I am not worried about wether or not he should have one. If you have the money then yep, buy away. I really don't care about any of those arguements. I am just calling BS plain and simple.

I agree with you, this is a great board. But lighten up kids, it's the internet.

Oh and BTW ban away. You can't stop me. Please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Zlyvex said:
what bitch, u think u gotta have money to drive a sti??? shit my rusty knife says ud be begging me to take ur car and leave you alone.
then id have a sti

shit heres some construction criticism,GO FUCK YOURSELF and dont hurt urself doing it

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
It might be a really good idea to lock this thread - seems to be attracting the wrong kind of attention. Albert hasn't posted in weeks and I don't expect him to come back to read all this bashing. Personally, I'd just rather see this board return to normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Digitalfiend said:
It might be a really good idea to lock this thread - seems to be attracting the wrong kind of attention. Albert hasn't posted in weeks and I don't expect him to come back to read all this bashing. Personally, I'd just rather see this board return to normal.
i'll return you to normal!

stop it or i'll get mommy and daddy to pay someone to hurt you!

then they'll buy me a new car! :roll:

·
Registered
119 Posts
it's obvious the new members and the new posts to this thread are jr's friends, so just ignore there posts, it's irrelevant and no one cares how they feel anyways.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Seriously posting on a board for a car you don't even own! Saving up, pure comedy. Just go buy one. And you made a money comment about me. 20% down is only six G's! See if albert will give you a loan. I have six grand in the bank and i'm a lowly middle class civil servant.

Late 2005 why not 2025 same diference on the internet.

I'm saving up for an Enzo, shoot me link for an Enzo forum. I know your on one of those too. LOFL!

jrbump that is funny because now your implying that I can't afford an STI. First the kid now me. :lol: Taking a post from a completely different subject will get you no where because it is was written to entertain more than anything else. You and your little boyfriends are obviously clueless and demand no further attention. My advice to all of you is to find something to do with yourselves.

·
Registered
77 Posts
ginubrian said:
it's obvious the new members and the new posts to this thread are jr's friends, so just ignore there posts, it's irrelevant and no one cares how they feel anyways.
This is so true dude. I will from this point on simply ignore them. Just wanted to set them straight now I'm done. Don't care what they say from this point on will not respond.

·
Registered
248 Posts
gee, I wonder why albert stopped posting.
you guys are such dicks.
might have scared him away.
sounds like a real good kid to me.
when i was sixteen i had a dodge k-car wagon and i am not mad at albert one bit.

81 - 100 of 185 Posts