IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to go another way for summer wheels....so someone needs to adopt mine! On the car for 2 months.....absolutely perfect.

Asking for 1600 + shipping unless you want to pick up in KC. PM or email if interested.

[email protected]

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
what are you putting on instead?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a set of Rota Tarmac IIs coming for winter/racing duty, and come spring I think a set of gold 18" P1s will complete the SWRT Tarmac look very well! ;)

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
scca subaru wrx challenge sept 28th-nassau colliseum

make sure to posts pics when you get em on :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do.

Man....I miss you guys over here whenever I wander to NASIOC....what a jungle. If you don't understand, just read the thread.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
i dont bother going no where but here... i may read a link here and there that someone on here posts from another site, but thats it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
stages of exhaust mods - hp guesses anyone?

Sorry for the OT, but that's why I quit going over there. Buch of A holes.

CloNeGTS said:
Will do.

Man....I miss you guys over here whenever I wander to NASIOC....what a jungle. If you don't understand, just read the thread.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Man, I just read the thread and they need to chill. Get all worked up and they probably are not even interested in your wheels. I enjoy this forum more also. Just sit back and enjoy the maturity over here.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Yeah....I know I could have posted it clearer, but for the love of God...

I go to that place, and this is the image I get in my head...anyone else get this???

*Caveman with big piece of meat in his pocket....tip-toeing by a watching pack of Sabertooths*

It's like they don't know what to do unless they have a newbie to kill or something to bitch about.

Oh yeah....and the rims are sold!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, I will step in say that that was a pretty low-rent way to sell those wheels. I can honestly say having seen the way you conducted that sale, I will not buy anything from you in the future. What you did was wrong, and unethical.

I am not one to flame people, but that was just flat shakey.

Michael

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
leadfoot said:
Well, I will step in say that that was a pretty low-rent way to sell those wheels. I can honestly say having seen the way you conducted that sale, I will not buy anything from you in the future. What you did was wrong, and unethical.

I am not one to flame people, but that was just flat shakey.

Michael
i would have done the same thing, if the offers are there take them :D

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
leadfoot said:
I can honestly say having seen the way you conducted that sale, I will not buy anything from you in the future. What you did was wrong, and unethical.
Well Michael, that's a disappointing way to judge character, but feel as you will. People who have known me for more than a single thread that went haywire know I'm a good honest guy who cares a good deal for the Impreza community. I won't bother stating that this was a misunderstanding from the beginning...that doesn't seem to matter to someone like you. Lord knows you've never made a mistake, right? :cry: :roll:

I'm not even going to bother telling you how I ended up selling them....seeing as I've already been labeled.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
you sold them to a blind man didnt you? told him they were real gold!!! your a scammer rob, a SCAMMER :D lol

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha...yeah, something like that.

Let's just say, even though I didn't agree with the criticism I received, I did what was fair in everyone's eyes.....and I obviously didn't do it just so I would 'look good'....I didn't even mention it until now.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
PSM Trunk Swap - Washington?

What's it mean when you say "bump"?

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
i think he did it to "bump" the post back up up the top of the forum, might have been getting too low and not many ppl looking at it.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
ohhh.

Well anyway, I was thinking at first what Rob did wasn't right, until I remember having a recent conversation with my Mom about selling houses (since I am selling my Civic) and she said price it too high and nobody will call. Price it too low and you get lots of calls. So what she would do when selling houses is that she'd wait a week or so to get in as many offers as possible and take the best offer. She's probably one of the most ethical people I know (and I don't say that only because I'm her son) and I know that she has sold houses for above the asking price. I agree with Rob and will go as far as saying you were not even wrong by leaving "obo" out since you did say "asking". Houses don't have the "obo" next to their prices but agents do throw around the "asking price" phrase and everyone knows this. It shouldn't be any different for a car.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, they were AGREED to be sold.....

There was a delay with my new tires being mounted up on the Rotas, so I told the guy after he agreed to buy them that I didn't want to take his money unless I could ship right away. So, doing what I thought what the right thing, I told him to hold off on Paypal-ing the money. When I emailed him Thursday that they were ready to go and he could send payment, he replied "I went and bought a different set. Good luck selling yours."

Needless to say.....I give. Frustrated, I put them on ebay. Search for "2004 STi Rims" and you'll find em. If things don't work out, I might try and see if anyone here is still interested.

But for right now....I just want the damn things to disappear. I've never felt so worked over selling parts to fellow owners before. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.