IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
Gold is tha wayyyy.
I actually picked up some used BBS from an EVO X and had them powdercoated BBS gold and it looks unreal!
My car isn't WRB, it's SWP, but it still looks incredible!
Good choice on the gold!

Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
Gold with White looks just as it not more fitting as gold with WRB. Its such a classic throwback look.

I run bronze series white BBS wheels as my summers, and I am considering taking them back to my powder coating guys over the winter to have them transformed into gold.
I like many others have a gold problem too.
DO IT
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
Th series white BBS wheels are awesome...but gold! Lol

WRB is my jam...but when I was looking to buy i gotta say the white is so pure looking. Maybe its just all STi's! 馃嵒
The white is nice, but I have the 'satin white pearl' which is a 2-stage paint including a base coat of white and then a fine metallic pearl top coat.
I think the WRB is a simpler paint, which is a good thing.
If I ever need a new body panel, it's going to be hell to get a match.
Lots of these cars with bumpers that are a little more yellow or a little more metallic or a little more green, and even if you get the match 'perfect' under the lamps in the paint booth, you pull the car out into the sun, or overcast, and nothing matches again lol.
If I purchased my sti new, I do like the dark metallic charcoal colour they come in now... but not something I'm gunna pony up for when I can spend all that new car money on modssssssss

1 - 3 of 3 Posts