IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone wit pics of sti wit aftermarket wheels , NOT GOLD

after getting shut down last week a sears i'm make'n the treck to sac! is anyone still metting up there,would be cool to roll in masses.want to try to get in the 12's at sac :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Best Brand of Components?

any people in the modesto area driving these cars?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Too far!!!

after getting shut down last week a sears i'm make'n the treck to sac! is anyone still metting up there,would be cool to roll in masses.want to try to get in the 12's at sac
... wuz up Zack.! I couldnt make it out last night but I will be out @ either Sac Raceway or Infineon track, next week. Stay in touch & sorry for not responding to your email in time. Peace out bro.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Carbon TI-exhaust

whats up?!? i couldnt' make it out either:( .but i heard the tracks weren't running due to weather.let me know when you'll be out again-Z

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, I was there??/ Didn't see any Silver STI's??????
I do want to see some 12's though. I was so slow. 13.6 was best, although I let off gas as I was beating the Lexus handily. Lost by -.011 (13.62 dial in). Funny, best time all night (5 runs prior) and that was sandbagging??????????
Anyway, pos again if U guys goto Sac and we can hook up.

Who Does Autocross????????????????????????

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah sorry i heard it was open when i thought it was rained out.let me know when you going again and we can all meet up

·
Registered
542 Posts
Waxing

I am down for this Wednesday - November 12th!!! Lets do this! Ill be at Sac Raceway for sure. Also, I am interested in doing a little autocross!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds goood i'm fein'n for some 1/4 mile runs.its been over two weeks and i cant take it any more.let me known if your meeting up some where and what time i'm there! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
we will be there in the silver dodge trying to run a 12 flat

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ok fellas... ready and set to go. Ill be arriving there around 3:45 - 4:00 p.m. See you there fellas. Peace out. 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
online car dealer?

nice to meet a couple of ya fellas, we only ran a 12.3 in the silver dodge, oh well maybe this spring

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yep, sure was fun. I did o.k. Look forward to doing better next time. Peace out.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah that truck was sick!!!!!nice to meet everyone. was the track a little slipy to anyone else.i've never felt my car slide so much gonna lower psi next week.anyone down to go?

·
Registered
26 Posts
we will be there with some new tricks up our sleeve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts