IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
350z forum

first off, looks great. Second off what are you doing for intakes, leaving the blitz or getting a cold air like the one from APS

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Did you buy your Sti to race? How often?

awsome guru, man too much time and too much money ;). Sweet install! Keep us updated.

Robert~

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: noise

Fog lights have no place on a real performance car nor do sunroofs so don't care about those. THe Blitz intake will remain as it will outflow the APS easily and is easier to tune with. I will do some dyno tests on Monday and see what we end up with in terms of changes in lag and what not. I may finish the tests on Thursday though depending on time.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Guru said:
Fog lights have no place on a real performance car nor do sunroofs so don't care about those. THe Blitz intake will remain as it will outflow the APS easily and is easier to tune with. I will do some dyno tests on Monday and see what we end up with in terms of changes in lag and what not. I may finish the tests on Thursday though depending on time.
What temps are you guys testing in? I'll be interested to see the engine coolant temp differences.

-st

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Test conditions are around 65 degrees in the shop. Pretty nice since there is hardly any correction factor. We also have our Godspeed radiator on the car though, but FMIC's really do not affect coolant temperature on the dyno. If you wanted to get data for that you'd need street data.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Guru said:
Test conditions are around 65 degrees in the shop. Pretty nice since there is hardly any correction factor. We also have our Godspeed radiator on the car though, but FMIC's really do not affect coolant temperature on the dyno. If you wanted to get data for that you'd need street data.
Cool, thanks for the info.

-st

1 - 9 of 9 Posts