IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new sti just broken in- have read on forums alot lately and seems godspeed has attractive quality stage 1. My initial goal was to add about 50 whp- stage 1 plus est. 40 whp increase. Asked Dan about cat- he didn't jump at it but did not diss it either- his major concern is boost creep and wanted it ported- anyone have this setup or have thoughts on adding the blitz and/or porting- thx, kencav

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
FS: STi with Stereo, Winter Wheels and Tires... 7k miles

I have the blitz and godspeed downpipe and a port will be required. I had my mechanic go in with a dremel, but he will still need to do a little more. The exhaust is a ROCKET though, awsome sound, adds a ton of power (top end wise). Everything feels like it comes at you so fast lol.

Robert~

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part number?

so your other posts and mod sounded fantastic- for some reason i'm just skittish about porting

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Re: You need a Differential when powering and axle>>

well it took my mechanic about 10 minutes to get some of it ported, (it helped, but wasnt enough), my boost will rise to about 17.X and then stop. So a little more Im sure will do.

Robert~

·
Registered
597 Posts
how much more pull did the blitz add over the dp?....i just got the dp and boost controller and am gonna put them in and just want to know your opinion.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
The blitz felt like it completed the mods. Probably a 10hp gain or so, but the top end response is so fast that its incredible, definitely worth the $373 I paid for porting, downpipe wrap, and eibachs this week.

Robert~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts