IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Re: GhoSStRyda's 2008 AW STi

Nice pictures.

Where did you get those cargo mats? And if you don't mind me asking how much?

Same goes with the LED dome and map kit... Did you get that from leddomelight.com or somewhere else? Also, is it much brighter and is it worth it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Hi

Can you tell me where you got the ARC pully cover, I think that a cool piece to have.

Thanks
Gobie

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

hi gobie, i got the cover from a forum member on here. i think you can do a google search and find it online too... the cheapest i saw it going for was $170 + s/h. hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

note to self: stop looking at stuff on japanparts.com....

need to figure out if these will actually fit on our sti's. PN 317-109-022

pn 317-109-021 need to order these too.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

Yeah, stay away from that site! Its a money pit:lol:
How much did the shipping run on the JDM cargo cover, its something i'd like, but i'm guessing the shipping costs would be fierce

Great pics BTW. Looks great with the lip skirt on:tup:

·
Registered
674 Posts

note to self: stop looking at stuff on japanparts.com....

need to figure out if these will actually fit on our sti's. PN 317-109-022

Material: stainless. For a whole car (4). Does NOT fit for STI.

pn 317-109-021 need to order these too.
Material: plate. Space would be narrower than that original. For a whole car (4). Does NOT fit for STI.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)

^^^ good call spaceman!

i think i was too cought up in the moment of seeing parts :eek:

i think the door sills will fit tho. i have been comparing pictures of mine agains their stock foto... i think it will. buuuuuut... i think im gonna just goto subaru tomorrow and see if their lgt's have rear doors sills and they fit our sti's. and if that fails... then its off to a machine shop for a custom...

·
Registered
330 Posts

Looking good so far, just don't get carried away with tacking on as many dealer / Subaru accessories as you can just to add stuff. Some people can go a little too far.

The door sills would look good and I love the V-limited, but I wouldn't get anything to put behind my door handles, especially something shiny like chrome. :)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

^^^ good advice on the chrome door protector plate. i was too cought up in seeing all those parts :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)

i finally got my fujitsubo exhaust in today! had it installed immediately and i can't believe what a difference just this exhaust made. i can feel the exhaust flowing much freer, the lower rpm power band also has incrased slightly as i am shifting at no higher than 3k during normal driving in i mode. the quality of the exhaust is top notch! stainless steel through and through, very quiet cuz it has to meet the japanese decible standards. i will have better pics this week when i have my front and rear strut brace installed along with my cobb short shifter.

heres some pics ~

more pics to come!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)

more pics in the sun!

quick comparison~

for those that are intersted, i got my exhaust from a tuner shop in the city of industry called G Dimensions. you can reach them at 626-839-3777.

sorry for some of the bad photos... im no professional as you can see... :p

·
Registered
587 Posts

Quickly... I demand sound clips and a price! lol

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

lol~ sound clip is coming but i wouldn't hope for anything better than the clip you can find on the fujitsubo's website. the sound clips really doesn't to it justice...

FUJITSUBO OFFICIAL SITE

as for the price. you can see that its approx $128000-$134400 yens, with the current crappy us exchange rates, you're looking at around 1300-1400 depending on what the forex is trading at. i will not quote the price due to this change and by the time you get a quote, it maybe different from what i paid. :(

21 - 40 of 288 Posts