IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Somebody give that couple a hug, because they sure did not get enough of the right type of attention as kids. :( If it was my street, some how three foot "speed bumps" would be installed over night. :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how the guy got into his car, took off and almost crashed into the car that was parked on the side. Then he ran a stop sign and almost hit the car coming from the left. WOOOO WOooooooooooo!!!

Also, this one is classic:

“Some neighbors say it's way too loud,” Mr. Rubb contends. “That's only in the morning: you're supposed to be up cooking breakfast! It’s like an alarm clock. Whoo-hoo!”

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
wojo said:
Check out this video...
crap. i'm missing all the fun :( i've downloaded it but can't view it. media player says something is wrong with the file. why can people just use mpeg and be done with it. why do we need 27 different video formats??! :evil: :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a transcript available. I can send you the link. But obviously the video is more fun.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
wojo said:
There is a transcript available. I can send you the link. But obviously the video is more fun.
nah, that's as fun as coitus interruptus. i'd rather miss the whole experience than have only half of it. (woohoo, i'm the first to post "coitus interruptus" on the forum. :D hmm. it's probably a good way to get booted tho'. :oops: )

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
ah. i got it. here's a different link for other mysteriously asx-disabled media players:

http://kron.com/Global/story.asp?S=1082678&nav=5D7lDLZl

people with too much time on their hands...

in the meantime i figured out why the original link download didn't work for me. it's not an asx file. when i change the extension to wmv, it launches fine. now why my computer couldn't figure that out, i don't konw.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good find. Are you at work? You better be. Where else would you have so much free time? :D :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
wojo said:
Good find. Are you at work? You better be. Where else would you have so much free time? :D :D
:D :D caught me. actually, i took the day off today. in academia, we get a ton of vacation and i never come close to using it up. so i took a day today to work on a non-work project.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
wojo said:
“Some neighbors say it's way too loud,” Mr. Rubb contends. “That's only in the morning: you're supposed to be up cooking breakfast! It’s like an alarm clock. Whoo-hoo!”
I think he actually said "mo-nin" instead of "morning" :lol:

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
I saw...ok actually I HEARD it first...right here in LA! Damn it's already here :evil: I was wondering what that sound was, sounded like a train hitting its brakes, that awful screeching...and you can hear it even when the damn car is at a stop light! When the guy turned, the pitch and volume went up, and I knew it was one of those things! So stupid, it must rob the car of at least 5 horses and makes that damn noise!

Oh and it wasn't "only in the mo-nin", this was at 12:30 in the afternoon! I wasn't up cookin "breakfass or sumfin"...still had fun replaying that video for some of my coworkers though :-?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts