IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
madison wi

About 2 week ago I had installed a Gpmoto stage 2 kit on my car and was getting around 420chp. A week ago I upgrade the turbo to an avo500 and pushed the stock fuel system to its limits and could only run 16psi of boost. Yesterday I installed a fuel pump and a fuel regulator w/ stock injectors can get 21psi and running around 460-480chp street tuned. Next week ill be heading down to the dyno so I can get an exact number.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
cool, any problems using the stock injectors and a bigger turbo? Also do you know the size of the injectors? I read on APS's site it was like 480? or something and then they have 565 cc STi injectors on ebay and such, so I figured it'd be an easy plug and play mod to just buy bigger STi injectors if ours werent already 565 or whatever the size is (550? 555?)..

"Side feed 480 cc injectors (350 flywheel horsepower at 11.0:1 A/F ration, 100% duty cycle). This is in stark contrast to the International Specification vehicle with its 565 cc top feed units. "

NM I guess we cant use the other STi injectors as theirs are top feed ?

Robert~

·
Registered
357 Posts
The 850 cc injectors are the better choice for most of the larger turbos. 550cc is simply not enough. Remember that we have 2.5 liters now. I'm running tests on my 850cc's tomorrow but they are running very well with the e-manage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts