IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I have decided to get of 2004 WRX (Not the STi) A subie dealership near me (Missasuga) just got its first shipments of 04' WRX's. I took one for a test drive and I have to say it was one of the best imports I have ever driven. The new thing added to the 04' WRX are: New front end with new headlights, Large hood scoop, New racing bucket seats, New Gauges and some other stuff. I will post the pictures next week. :D

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Could u tell me about your size and how u like new Seats?
Get Luxury/cold weather package since u in Canada.. :)
Congrats..

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, the new seats are great. they hold you in place really well. they are very comfortable. they look almost the exact same as the STi seats but the only difference is that they are black, not blue.

(off topic) I CAN'T BELIVE IT IS SNOWING IN SPRING!!!!! :cry: The average temp. for this time of year in toronto is 15*c

·
Registered
410 Posts
It is so COLD!!!!! Just 6 days ago it got up to 76 degrees and broke a record here. Then Last night and yesterday it got balls cold and snowed like 5 inches. And Freezing rain all day today too! YUCH!! I was supposed to take delivery of my S2000 today but i said keep it until mother nature gets her act together. Now that really sucks :evil:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Is that happening everywhere?? It was mid 80's last week, and I woke up to snow this morning. :( On the good side, it's not collecting.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Just snowed here in Chicago yesterday. Only 3 inches (better than we thought) followed by freezing rain on and off yesterday and today...

Should be in the mid-70s next week tho' My current car has a targa top, so going to start enjoying it again soon.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Man the weather here sux! Just when I get my new sticker for the plates and was ready to put insurance back on the Supra we get this crap. Now they are saying up in the 60s this weekend with no rain in site. The roads were nice and clean, now they are all coated with salt again. Looks like a couple more weeks before the Supra comes out. :cry: This is why I can't wait for an STi.

·
Registered
410 Posts
:eek: It hit 83 degrees here today. 4 days ago it was snowing and freezing rain. What the heck is going on with this Spring? Anyways i picked up my S2000 this morning. Just got home from driving it all day. 8) Put 528 miles on the odometer! :eek: After the weekend is over i will easily have over 1k (breaking in) miles on it. Gonna get an oil change on Monday and then shift at 9,000 rpm all week long :p heheheh Unless of course it hits 18 degrees and snows again! :evil: Damn! Now i gotta go join an S2000 forum too. DOH!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts