IW STi Forum banner

Get v-tec for your STI!!!!!

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  STi_4_Daddy 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Damn i knew i shouldn't have bought this... I was gonna turn it all the way up so i could run 30psi over stock and get like 900hp. Wow thanks for saving me guys!! Well i guess it's back to putting neons on my car and making an 8 inch exhaust out of coffee cans.

#10 ·
They work great...
I own one. I'm going to put it on my car after I figure out how to put the erector set aftermarket wing together.
It's gonna be grrrrreat.

#11 ·
I think it is a conspiracy! Since most I/RH/E/K-Pro Hondas can't keep up with a stock STi, nevermind a modded one, someone concocted this scheme to sell us boost controllers with V-TEC labels! The rational being, if you can't beat 'em in speed, try to blow them up instead! :D

We're on to you Honda boys...

(hehe)

#14 ·
Hahaha, this reminds me of that time when someone posted pics of a STI being sold with custom leather seats that had the "STI" embroidery with a "TYPE R" right underneath it. I thought, why not slap on a "M" badge, "SS" logo, and "A-SPEC" while you're at it. That would be awesome. LOL>

#16 ·
DoctorSTi said:
I sometimes wonder on my adventures through ebay if there is some poor soul out there that is buying these products saying, "This is just the part I was looking for!"
DoctorSTi, this was just the part I've been looking for! Thanks for the link!!

Now I jut need to find a VTEC decal for my ride. stickers = whp you know!?!

:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.