Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nah im good

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
Oh a 10 dollar boost controler thats called v-tec. Sounds like a steal. I'm glad most people who can afford our cars dont rice them out.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Guaranteed 100% brand new and ready to ship, never been tried or used
Glad to be an experiment! Thank god they never tried it, lord knows what type of numb conscience one would need to sell this product.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Damn i knew i shouldn't have bought this... I was gonna turn it all the way up so i could run 30psi over stock and get like 900hp. Wow thanks for saving me guys!! Well i guess it's back to putting neons on my car and making an 8 inch exhaust out of coffee cans.

·
Registered
459 Posts
They work great...
I own one. I'm going to put it on my car after I figure out how to put the erector set aftermarket wing together.
It's gonna be grrrrreat.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
I think it is a conspiracy! Since most I/RH/E/K-Pro Hondas can't keep up with a stock STi, nevermind a modded one, someone concocted this scheme to sell us boost controllers with V-TEC labels! The rational being, if you can't beat 'em in speed, try to blow them up instead! :D

We're on to you Honda boys...

(hehe)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hahaha, this reminds me of that time when someone posted pics of a STI being sold with custom leather seats that had the "STI" embroidery with a "TYPE R" right underneath it. I thought, why not slap on a "M" badge, "SS" logo, and "A-SPEC" while you're at it. That would be awesome. LOL>

·
3,274 Posts
DoctorSTi said:
I sometimes wonder on my adventures through ebay if there is some poor soul out there that is buying these products saying, "This is just the part I was looking for!"
DoctorSTi, this was just the part I've been looking for! Thanks for the link!!

Now I jut need to find a VTEC decal for my ride. stickers = whp you know!?!

:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts