IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: September 3rd Frankfurt is his arrival date. I am picking him up and we are going to Vilseck/Grafenwoehr area for the tunes in this area until Sept. 8th. September 9th is his arrival to Rammstein until his departure on the 12th from Frankfurt back to the states. E-mails have been sent out.

IA Performance - Automotive Service & Performance Parts -

http://www.iaperformance.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsPath=0&newsdesk_id=23&osCsid=beusesushk6i5fu52qc7hjd1l52002-2011

(^CLICK ON THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, HE DID SOME SERIOUS WORK ON THE BLUE STI IN THIS ARTICLE WHILE OUT HERE!)

E-mail - [email protected]

Contact number - (520) 882-2821

WRX/STI 2002-2011
Road Tune = $300
Clutch Install WRX or STi = $400
Turbo Back Exhaust Install = $150
Up-pipe = $150
Up-pipe with Turbo back = $200
Brakes (pads, lines, rotors, bleed) = starting at $200

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
wrxfr3ak227 (Nasioc) (turbo etc.)
brranger (Nasioc) (tune 2 maps) PM RECEIVED
subydrewski (Nasioc) (up/down/ewg combo) PM RECEIVED
Sector18STI (Nasioc) (road tune) PM RECEIVED
Viperguy324 (Nasioc) (some work) PM RECEIVED
Doja007 (Nasioc) (some work) PM RECEIVED
punisher19832000 (IWSTI) (Engine) PM RECEIVED
mobius388 (IWSTI) (Road tune/tgv delete and light weight crank pulley installation) PM RECEIVED

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow the crowd here seems to never get online anymore. So far we are at 6 guys that are wanting to get in on this, mainly from nasioc and locally talked to here on Vilseck/Graf.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey.im in wiesbaden and he can stay with me,im havinhg major issues with my car and need him desperatly,i just put an 04 sti motor into my 05 sti and have had non stop problems

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill maek sure hes fully taken care of with food transportation and whatever else
Awesome, sounds good! You should e-mail him and let him know your issues. Find out if he is able to do what is needed, I am sure he can! I have spoken with him on skype before and it worked out fine. Let me know how it goes, sorry to hear that your STI is having issues!

Ian

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could definitely use a roadtune. I'm down.

Also I have TGV Deletes and a lightweight crank pulley needing installation, plus tune.

Awesome, you are now making it a total of 7 participants. This is starting to really get big! Jealous of the TGV Deletes by the way! ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM me your phone numbers guys, we need to get into more detail and all on the same page, Like I said this is up to 6 maybe 7 guys. I need to find a good window for Stephen to come down so he can work with everyone and please e-mail him and let him know what you want, even if its just a road tune.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need contact numbers from all participants in order to start getting the trip planned for Stephen and figure out the money isssue, pm me your numbers guys or we can't get this started.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have talked to all of you guys, tried contacting Stephen last night but no luck. Will try again tonight! I will keep you guys updated on the whole thing. DON'T FORGET TO E-MAIL HIM YOUR INFORMATION/PROBLEMS/OR WORK DONE!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys I spoke with Stephen today and things are looking good! I will be contacting you guys in the next few days to ask for contact information Stephen requests.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bump!!! For anyone thats stationed at Ramstien give me a PM if you have any questions. Stephen has done alot of work and tuning on my STI! Don't miss out on this opportunity!!!

·
Banned
596 Posts
Emails are going out today/tonight to those on the list Ian (wrxfr3ak227) compiled. Feel free to email, PM, call, or IM me with any questions you have regarding your cars current projects or up and coming projects. I have a ton of knowledge to share, which is free ;)

Stephen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How is everything coming along with you guys? I have already purchased my parts and are in the mail for when Stephen arrives.... real stoked on this upgrade and hope you guys are looking good too! I purchased my parts through Stephen, he hooked it up so get with him on the parts guys.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts